Life Settlement regulations require both a life settlement broker and provider to be licensed in the state of Montana. Life insurance producers who are licensed in Montana and have been licensed as an insurance producer with life authority in Montana or another state for at least one year are permitted to operate as a Viatical Settlement Broker. The Commissioner of Insurance must be notified by the life insurance producer within 30 days from the first day of operating as a Viatical Settlement Broker on the attached Notification Form.

For all non licensed life insurance producers, please refer to the form below. Please view their website for further details or click on the image below to download the application and get started!



Montana Broker License

Milestone may assist all life insurance agents and financial professionals in the process of obtaining their life settlement broker license. If you have any questions, please feel free to give Milestone a call at (888) 877-5686 and ask to speak to the Licensing Department.